Monday, 30 April 2012
Tuesday, 24 April 2012
But it does look lovely! You can have loads of these baskets all over the wall and make them any colour you want. But my advice would be to use spray paint if you have.
What do you think? How do you store your child's soft toys?
Sunday, 22 April 2012
Gosh! Some things we see and can't do or say anything about it to those who makes us cringe...
It's like every time when I see a mother shoving and forcing dummies on hunger/unhappy crying babie makes me cringe. And not because they do it, but the reason behind it. They breastfeed but often when the baby is distressed for any reason, some moms will have more important task at hand such as wash the dishes, cook or, love that one, in a shop choosing a new top for yourself. The baby is screaming and mom instead of giving the breast will shove the dummy.
So you ask, what does dildo has anything to do with that? Well, when i see things like that happening I can't but compare an imaginative situation. You are horny and telling your husband/partner that you want sex. Instead, he will shove you a dildo and say that he is too busy working or has a football match to watch. Far fetched but similar point behind it.
Don't get me wrong, I am not against dummies, but how they are used in some cases...
- 2 cups of self-raising flower (Or you can use all-purpose flour+1 teaspoon baking soda)
- I use 3/4 cup of brown sugar and 2tbl spoons of natural sweetener ( but original recipe is 2 cups of sugar which i think is too much)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups finely grated carrots (about 3 to 4 medium carrots)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup of finely chopped and crushed pineapple(i use fresh)or 1 can (8 ounces) well drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup shredded coconut, i always use fresh but you can get a ready made one
- 1 cup of sultanas (or/and 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans which I never add due my daughter nut allergy)
|Helping mummy to mix the dry ingredients. But also we like to hide the spoon in the bowl and look for it , and to eat flower too.|
|He was not lucky as Little V sprinkled some flower onto him...|
|I always have to clean and great more carrots as my little helper likes to eat them :)|
|The butter tastes really yummy!!|
|That's how she likes to sample it, messy but yummy|
|And off into the oven|
|And that was my dinner :)|
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Was sorting out the washing and had two t-shirts very worn and with quite a few tiny holes in them. Was about to throw them away, when I remembered seeing some tutorials on YouTube on how to recycle/upcycle them. And that's what came out. I cut the t's into yarn and using the largest knitting needles I had made this round rug. 2 t-shirts = 1 rug enough to put under my 20something cm flower pot. And it took me only about 15 min to do all.